Pomeroy Lodging LP Girdwood, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide guests with towels and locks
- Collect soiled towels for laundering and cleans equipment as necessary
- Enforce health and safety rules in the fitness center and pool areas
- Clean equipment at least twice per shift, empties trash cans and stock dispensers
- Pick up rubbish in fitness center and surrounding areas
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holidays
- Hose pool decks and maintain all pool areas
- Greet arriving guest, advise and consult on facilities and services
- Vacuum carpet
- Patrol locker rooms throughout the shift
- Other duties as assigned
Alaska is an incredible place and Girdwood is a friendly, lively town where residents value both outdoor adventure and community spirit. Alyeska Resort offers the type of atmosphere where our employees are able to work hard and play hard, and are encouraged to share their enthusiasm with our guests.
Offering year-round and seasonal opportunities, working at Alyeska Resort is both rewarding and exhilarating. Whether you are a seasoned hospitality or ski resort professional, or just starting out with an avid interest in ski area management or travel tourism, we invite you to review current career opportunities and check back often as we are always seeking great talent.
Alyeska Resort offers many exciting career opportunities, beautiful surroundings and exciting employee benefits including:
- End of Season Bonus
- Commuter's allowance
- Vision, Dental, and Medical Insurance for regular full-time employees
- Paid holiday and paid time off (Vacation and Personal)
- Free Season Pass for employees and qualified dependents
- Roth 401(k) and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts for rooms at The Hotel Alyeska and affiliate hotels
- Discounts in Resort restaurants, shops, and fitness center/pool
Experience the Alyeska Resort here: https://vimeo.com/546215049
Skills/Requirements: The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift, stand, push, pull, bend in order to perform the necessary requirements
- Experience working with the public, operation of fitness equipment or any combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Alyeska Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All resort employees must possess current documentation showing they are eligible for employment in the United States. Alyeska Resort accepts applications for currently available positions only, and does not accept applications for “general employment.” Preference may be given to local candidates, as relocation may not be available.
Pomeroy Lodging LP
ConstructionView all jobs at Pomeroy Lodging LP