Pomeroy Lodging LP Anchorage, AK
- Posted: over a month ago
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN GIRDWOOD, ALASKA.
- Set up and assist in efficient parking at Daylodge parking lot
- Maintain necessary signage to facilitate smooth traffic flow in all areas at Alyeska Resort
- Mow and trim all lawns
- Cut and prune trees as directed
- Assist in maintenance of gardens
- Repair potholes on resort roadways and parking lots
- Set up and tear down tents as needed for events
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Maintain clean workspace
- Take responsibility for equipment and vehicles
- Clean up trash around buildings, roadways and parking lots
- Other tasks as directed
Alaska is an incredible place and Girdwood is a friendly, lively town where residents value both outdoor adventure and community spirit. Alyeska Resort offers the type of atmosphere where our employees are able to work hard and play hard, and are encouraged to share their enthusiasm with our guests.
Offering year-round and seasonal opportunities working at Alyeska Resort is both rewarding and exhilarating. Whether you are a seasoned hospitality or ski resort professional, or just starting out with an avid interest in ski area management or travel tourism, we invite you to review current career opportunities and check back often as we are always seeking great talent.
Alyeska Resort offers many exciting career opportunities, beautiful surroundings and exciting employee benefits including:
- End of Season Bonus
- Commuter's allowance
- Vision, Dental, and Medical Insurance for regular full-time employees
- Paid holiday and paid time off (Vacation and Personal)
- Free Season Pass for employees and qualified dependents
- Roth 401(k) and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts for rooms at The Hotel Alyeska and affiliate hotels
- Discounts in Resort restaurants, shops, and fitness center/pool
Experience the Alyeska Resort here: https://vimeo.com/546215049
- Ability to operate small equipment and vehicles
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to pass a D.O.T. physical
- Good communication and guest service skills are a must, as we interact frequently with our guests on the grounds
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must be able to grasp, lift and/or carry tools, shovels, etc. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push/pull up to 100 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be required to pass a functional capacity test developed for this job.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Alyeska Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All resort employees must possess current documentation showing they are eligible for employment in the United States. Alyeska Resort accepts applications for currently available positions only, and does not accept applications for “general employment.” Preference may be given to local candidates, as relocation may not be available.
Pomeroy Lodging LP
Real EstateView all jobs at Pomeroy Lodging LP