This is a multipurpose "Front of House" position for the Pounders Restaurant. Jobs may include setting, resetting and bussing tables, greeting guests, waiting tables, operating a cash register and keeping the dining room and guest facing areas neat and clean and ensure a positive guest experience at all times.
- Sets, resets and busses tables.
- Cleans up spills in assigned areas.
- Interacts with guests by answering question s and addressing concerns.
- Must be in good health and be capable of a full range of body movement.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Should have a high school education.
TBD (To Be Determined) (19 hours per week)
All applicants must be available for an on-site interview at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, HI. Please note that the Polynesian Cultural Center will not provide relocation or travel expense reimbursements related to this application or hiring process.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Polynesian Cultural Center