Customer Service Representative
Polymer Resources, Ltd. Farmington, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Polymer Resources is seeking an experienced candidate for a Customer Service Representative position based at our Farmington, CT facility.
At Polymer Resources, we compound Engineering Thermoplastic materials that are used in both Injection Molding and Profile Extrusion applications serving Medical, Automotive, Consumer, and Industrial markets. We specialize in producing Custom Colored products, and in providing materials with specific property profiles that meet needs of our customers. We are a service company that provides specialty plastics; and as a result, we have on time delivery rates greater than 99% with low returns and projected double-digit growth over the next three years.
Polymer Resources is a hands-on organization where everyone makes an impact. It is a great team atmosphere where people truly support each other.
Responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. Must partner with the Sales force to provide customers with service as outlined in the department’s policies and procedures. Must address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining best solution to solve problem; expediting correction or adjustment; and follow-up on resolution. Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status as well as product knowledge requests. Process customer orders, changes as well as customer returns. Will include working closely with the Credit and Production Departments.
Work Experience Requirements:
· Customer Service experience
· Experience working with a Sales force
· Experience with ERP systems a plus
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
Education Requirements – Other Skills/Abilities:
· Possession of High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
· Knowledge of MS Word & Excel – computer proficient
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - heavy email utilization
· Excellent Time Management skills – ability to organize and manage multiple projects while prioritizing based on Company needs
· Strong team player in a fast-paced environment.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. We provide an excellent benefit package that includes: Medical & Dental/Vision Plans, 401 (k)/Roth Plans, Flex 125 Plan (HCR/DCR & HSA), Life Insurance/AD&D, Identity Theft, Pet Insurance as well as additional coverages. Interested candidates please send resumes.
Polymer Resources, Ltd.
Salary to be discussed based on experience