Junior, Mid & Senior Program Analysts
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
PolyCon Solutions is seeking Junior, Mid & Senior Program Analysts to support our Federal client with their program and project management needs. The ideal candidate is a reliable self-starter, able to self-prioritize, manage and adjust to multiple tasks as needed.
- Provides administrative assistance for tracking program planning documents, scheduling meetings, preparing data reports and briefings, developing agendas, tracking action items and milestones, and recording minutes.
- Creates and maintains program/ project schedules, project charters, baseline scope agreements, and preparing program and project metrics.
- Develops spreadsheets, briefings, and other program documents for executive- level audience using MS Office software including PowerPoint.
- Gathers and summarizes data for the preparation and submission of recurring status reports.
- Participates in weekly and monthly telecoms.
- Gathers and documents requirements for performance reporting on internal metrics as well as any necessary external/internal data calls.
- Develops templates and facilitates planning discussions.
- Provides planning scheduling networking, and coordination assistance to client personnel.
- Develops and maintains program schedules using MS Project or other scheduling software.
- Proficiency in MS Office capabilities including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point is required.
- Experience navigating a KSN site or database as a user.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, the ability to interface with customers as well as collaborate in a cross-discipline team environment is required.
- Excellent written skills, to include thorough understanding of grammar, spelling and formatting; strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and well-organized, with the ability to work well in a collaborative team setting.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills.
- Must be a US Citizen or a legal resident for three of the past five years.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience tracking and managing the status of projects using the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Corporate Work Plan (CWP).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business/program or management.
PolyCon Solutions is a certified participant of the U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Program and an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) that provides cutting-edge acquisition, program, financial and logistical support to the federal government. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance. Other benefits include 401K, paid government holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
PolyCon Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PolyCon SolutionsWashington, DC
BusinessView All PolyCon Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.