Call a Recruiter for Information: 1-877-337-7339
Email a Recruiter for Information: email@example.com
Poly Trucking is hiring quality OTR drivers. We require a CLASS A CDL license and a minimum of 1-year experience.
We have terminals located in:
- Dallas-Ft. Worth
- Houston, TX
- Chester, SC
- Henderson, NV
- St. Paul, MN
Our benefits include:
- Paid Orientation
- Paid by the hub mile
- Driver Referral Program
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Must have at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Must meet all Federal and State requirements for certification and CDL Licensing for Class A, including a current DOT physical/drug screen meeting the requirements set forth by section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier’s Safety Regulations and company policy.
- Must have satisfactory, verifiable previous experience in Interstate Commerce, Class A Vehicle Operation and the transportation of freight.
- Must be able to properly load, unload, and secure cargo.
- Able to accurately and legibly complete all required paperwork associated with freight delivery.
- Able to safely and correctly operate a Class A combination vehicle under all types of circumstances, including inter-city travel and maneuvering in close confines of customer facilities.
- Able to perform the essential functions requiring the driver to repeatedly bend at the waist and neck, twist and rotate hands, wrists, shoulders, elbows, and forearms. Ability to grip and grasp repeatedly and operate foot pedals.
- Must maintain a daily record of hours of service log according to the Federal DOT, State, and Company requirements.
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply information relating to trip planning for freight delivery. Must be able to communicate by telephone for assignments, directions, and other information.
- Must be able to hook and unhook various tractor-trailer combinations, lowering and raising landing gear, opening and closing trailer doors.
- Able to appraise, evaluate, and adequately respond to stress and strain. Have memory, reasoning, attention, judgment, coordination, and functional control.
- Able to withstand abrupt hour’s changes, irregular work/rest cycles.
- Must meet all Company requirements set forth in driver handbooks.
- Any and all other tasks assigned by management for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform.
- Able to travel, without restrictions, to all points within the United States.