Quality Assurance Technician
Poly Print, Inc. Tucson, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Poly Print Inc. is a family-owned and operated flexographic printing business incorporated in the state of Arizona in 1992. Corporate headquarters and operations are located in Tucson, AZ, with sales representatives in California, Arizona, Texas, Nevada, Utah, Ohio, Kentucky, and Georgia.
We are currently looking for a third shift Quality Assurance Technician in our production facility in Tucson.
The Quality Assurance Technician assures consistent quality of production in every department by enforcing good quality practices and systems, validating processes, providing documentation and training staff.
• Meticulous in work performance and documentation
• Skilled in quality processes and statistical techniques
• Knowledgeable about measurement and test equipment
• Knowledgeable about failure mode and effect analysis
• Attention to detail
• Aptitude for working with data
• Problem solving and creativity
• Good training and coaching skills
• Team working
• Ability to coordinate and follow through on all aspects of a project
• Ability to lead, motivate and delegate work
• Must obey all personnel, product and food safety regulations
• Must be able to work third shift (12:00am to 8:30am)
In conjunction with the SQF Practitioner, Customer Service Manager, Operations Manager and production staff, the Quality Assurance Technician will review and validate quality processes and systems.
• Ensure that quality processes and systems meet the GMI and SQF quality requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring calibration and effectiveness of measurement and test equipment.
• Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis
• Conduct hazardous analyses, identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions and verification procedures.
• Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes, measuring production, documenting evidence, determining operational and performance qualification
• Maintains and improves product quality by training operators on quality processes required in their specific job tasks, ensure documentation by operators of quality checks being performed.
• Conduct surveillance and program audits, investigate customer complaints, conduct root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action and re-validate as required.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports for management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Other duties assigned or tasked by upper management.
The essential functions of the Quality Assurance Technician position includes, but is not limited to, those specifically identified in this description. The Company may, at its sole discretion, add to, change, or expand the essential or marginal functions of this position.
Poly Print offers a benefits package options that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Minimum two year college in quality systems and or process control. ASQ certification as quality control technician preferred
Minimum two years hand on experience as Quality Assurance Technician and quality coach, printing or manufacturing environment preferred
Poly Print, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Poly Print, Inc.