Partner Account Manager (Hospitality)
- Posted: over a month ago
Overview of PolyAI
At PolyAI we craft enterprise-grade voice assistants that carry on natural conversations with customers over the phone to solve their problems. Our voice assistants understand customers, regardless of what they say or how they say it.
We serve enterprises where customer conversation is an important part of doing business. Our customers include banks, hotels, insurers, restaurants, retailers and telcos.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real world, right now.
PolyAI has been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in Conversational AI, and by CB Insights in the AI 100. Weve also been featured in Bloomberg, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes and TechCrunch.
Overview of the role and team
Were looking for a highly-motivated, collaborative and outgoing individual to develop and expand our relationship with channel partners in the hospitality sector. You will work closely with our partners to support them in pre-sales to generate pipeline and increase revenue. You will also be an advocate for the partner to internal product and delivery teams, coordinating with necessary stakeholders to ensure partner success and satisfaction.
This individual will be part of the fast-growing Partnerships team and will be primarily responsible for working closely with PolyAIs channel partners to support pipeline generation and management. This will include bringing new business as well as growing our presence within existing accounts.
Were looking for an experienced professional who blends strategic thinking with outstanding partner or client account management skills. Someone who is looking for an opportunity to spearhead transformational growth, and comes ready with a strong point-of-view on the landscape for hospitality technology.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Be an active and key member of the Partnerships team, working closely with the Head of Partnerships to develop and execute go-to-market strategy and build/strengthen relationships with channel partners in hospitality.
- Cover all aspects of partner development, including partner identification, recruitment, relationship building, developing joint value propositions, QBRs and dealing with issues.
- Work closely with marketing, product and strategy to co-design go-to-market plans, event or co-marketing activities, and drive execution to measurable outcomes.
- Be the single point-of-contact for our partners on everything pre- and post-sales to ensure their success and effectiveness in the market.
- Act as an internal champion for our partners to internal cross-functional teams, ensuring that valuable customer and market feedback is acted upon.
- 5+ years of experience in channel development, partner sales or consulting in B2B SaaS or Managed Services.
- In-depth knowledge and professional network in the hospitality technology sector, especially in telephony or guest experience solutions.
- Previous success in managing and growing sales pipeline, client/partner relationships, and CRM and Partner Management tools.
- Self-motivated: you are used to managing senior stakeholders independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative: youre a team player and enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to achieve results.
Wed love it if you had some of the below:
- A strong personal interest in emerging technologies. You are tech-forward; youve tinkered with conversational AI or other new technologies before they become mainstream.
- Past work history at consulting firms, value-added technology resellers, managed services providers and/or with experience within partner ecosystems of technologies such as CCaaS or RPA
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Participation in the companys employee share options plan
100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
STD and LTD
The opportunity to contribute to the company's 401k plan
20 days vacation + 10 public holidays + paid sick leave
Annual learning and development allowance
One-off WFH allowance when you join
Enhanced parental leave
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Poly AI