We're looking to build a relationship with a comprehensive Customer Service Representative that can provided excellent customer service via email, online chat, social media, and phone. The Representative should be professional and customer friendly.The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability to fix issues and ensure functionality.
Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Associate's degree or 2 years equivalent customer service experience
- Familiarity with MS Windows and Office applications.
- Being the front lines on the phones, email, web chat and our web form for customer inquiries.
- Excellent organizational skills and teamwork capabilities.
- Respond to social media comments/postings and provide updates to management on social trends.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Perform calls to customers in order to assist them with their experience
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Interest in and passion for carbon mitigation, energy efficiency and environmental responsibility
- Bilingual Spanish
- Adobe CC Suite