El Regio Distribution Center has an IMMEDIATE Full-Time position available for ORDER PROCESSOR at our warehouse / corporate center.
This position is primarily responsible for processing sale orders, verifying pricing and company compliances. This position is also responsible for processing invoices. You will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. The Order Processor maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff, works fairly independently receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, and performs various clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive customer calls
- Continuous communication with restaurant managers
- Verify customer sales orders
- Process consumer phone orders, will-call, and website orders, and invoice orders placed.
- Ensure compliance with vendors when orders are shipped.
- Update and/or confirm all special pricing and/or promotions with the sales team to ensure pricing of processed orders are accurate and to avoid errors/discrepancies with customers’ orders charged.
- Obtain confirmation of pricing on POs and verify other information regarding PO’s with Sales.
- Communicate, on a weekly basis, with purchasing to verify stock/inventory and to confirm when shipments are due.
- Communicate RMA Compliance to different departments regarding returned items from wholesale vendors, or samples that are returned, including charge backs.
- Schedule appointments with third parties companies
- This role has no supervisory duties.
- Archive and store files
- Work on one day of the weekend
- Shift-Varies(1st and/or 2nd)
- Bilingual (is a plus)
The work environment characteristics described are representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Proven experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques
- Integrity and professionalism
- Strong knowledge of the following software:
- NetSuite / Oracle;
- Database Software (CRM);
- Spreadsheet Software (Excel);
- Word Processing Software (Word);
- Electronic Mail Software (Outlook);