We’re looking for a Creative Team Artist to join our Creative Services Team for a 12-month term. As a Creative Team Artist, you will be responsible for editing existing lottery ticket art within a quick turnaround time as well as provide assistance when required with new ticket art and promotional material design.
- Edit existing lottery ticket art files per revision requests
- Prepare and send art files
- Create new ticket art and promotional material design
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Art design or related field and/or relevant work experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Understanding of printing processes (Offset & Flexographic)
- Ability to handle high volumes of work while meeting tights deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and translate into correct art revisions
- Highly creative with the ability to come up with new ticket art designs
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé by April 11, 2018 to:
Pollard Banknote Limited
140 Otter Street Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8
We thank all that apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.