Property Manager Residential
Pollard & Bagby, Inc. Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced and licensed Property Manager to successfully manage all aspects of the residential leasing process for a multi-family and single family property portfolio located in Richmond, VA. Our Property Managers build unique relationships with our residents while successfully executing our owners' individual investment strategies. We are seeking a Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate real estate leasing activities and transactions.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all federal, Virginia and local Fair Housing Laws and the VRLTA.
- Communicate directly with prospective residents to understand preferences, explain the leasing process, discuss property amenities and pricing, and answer any questions.
- Schedule and manage showings (to include virtual) with prospective residents at available properties.
- Manage application fees and security deposits in accordance with all laws and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the prospective residents understand and correctly complete all of the lease agreement documents and that all agreements are managed and stored correctly.
- Oversee the move-in process with respect to keys, inspections, insurance, utilities, and collection of rent.
- Serve as a point of contact to residents for any on-going questions, changes to the lease agreement, escalated maintenance issues, etc.
- Represent property owners', company's and residents' best interests at all times.
- Make updates to the property management system to ensure that the property and resident records are current at all times.
- Occasional on-call, after hours support as needed.
- Engage in continuing education to maintain licensure, understanding of current laws, industry best practices, and leasing expertise.
- Must have an active Virginia Real Estate license.
- High level of energy with a positive attitude; self-motivated.
- Desire to grow professionally as an individual and as a part of a team.
- Independent, critical thinker who can solve problems and understand complex documents.
- Create, develop and build productive relationships with a variety of personality types.
- Seamlessly provide reliable, consistent and courteous customer service.
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal and written abilities to effectively exchange detailed information and expectations with people.
- Capable of effectively managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrate an ability to organize a workload and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Able to manage many details, time lines, and terms successfully.
- Naturally productive leveraging computers, applications and technology.
- Must have successful experience leasing single family and/or multi-family properties.
- Must be able to work with a team and will report to the Residential Property Manager.
- Assist teammates and management with other various tasks as needed.
- Must represent yourself in a professional and positive manner at all times during the workday.
- Previous experience in property management.
Pollard & Bagby, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome people, great customers, and the company has been around for 125 years!
Pollard & Bagby, Inc. has been proudly serving real estate owners, businesses and residents in Richmond, Virginia since 1894 by consistently providing quality real estate leasing, property management, and sales solutions. Our values of integrity, excellence, respect, ethics and community fuel the engine that drives positive customer experiences every day.