- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have the required background according to this summary, to officially be considered as a consultant for our company, you must apply/register on our company website and upload a resume' there. Please go to politicalvip.com/registration. Incomplete applications may not be processed. Please place (N/A) in a blank when you do not have information to provide on the registration form. Our human resources department will respond after the registration and your application is received within 72 business hours in most cases.
Thank you for your interest in PoliticalVIP.
PoliticalVIP.com LLC is seeking experienced Political Consultants with Campaign Management Experience with the ability to completely oversee a campaign or Specialists in the Political field with over ten (10) years of experience. Our company is unique in that we market you, we provide business cards and other free tools.
You may have the opportunity to work with candidates, incumbents or other organizations who are customers of PoliticalVIP.com and/or IntegrityLives LLC.
VIP Consultants & VIP Specialists- Ten (10) years plus of paid political consulting, campaign management or political operations experience serving at a higher level as an administrator or other paid position for a public official (internship experience not applied) or in the case of any applicant for Specialist, for their respective specialty serving those political candidates or non-profit organizations.
Political Strategists- Five (Five) years plus of paid political consulting and/or experience serving at a higher level as an administrator or other paid position for a public official (internship experience not applied.)
1. Consultant must be able to develop an organizational strategy based on a candidates' circumstances. This includes recommendations for campaign staff roles and hierarchy.
2. Consultant must be able to develop an in-depth familiarity with a candidate's electoral district, including its electoral history, demographics, and opposition candidates.
3. Consultant must be prepared to advise candidates on fundraising and all media platforms. This includes troubleshooting, crisis management and public appearances.
4. Consultant must be able to familiarize themselves with and advise on implementation of grassroots organization and canvassing operations, encompassing in person, direct mail, email, and phone banking.
5. Consultant must be prepared to execute a pre-Election Day and Election Day strategy designed to ensure the candidate's identified voters exercise their right to vote.
The right consultant must:
· Be of good reputation
· Show a sold history of engaging in the Political Consulting and Electioneering Industry
· Have proof of working in an integral part of and/or supervising the campaign process
· Have strong oral communication skills and an ability to lead meetings
· Fund Raising Experience not required but preferred
Remote By-the-Hour: $80-$100
On location rates: Variable
Hours per week: Open
Work Remotely: Yes
BusinessView all jobs at PoliticalVIP