PoliteMail Software Portsmouth, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PoliteMail Software was launched in 2006 to measure Microsoft Outlook & Exchange mail messages. Focusing in on enterprise employee communications in 2012, the company has seen rapid growth, making the Inc.5000 list in 2018 and 2019 and having 27% of the largest US employers as customers. PoliteMail is Great Place To Work Certified and recently made the Deloitte Fast 500 in 2019 as well.
The company has an aggressive road map of new features, customer requests and new product releases.
Use your organization and communication skills to maintain and grow existing business relationships with our enterprise accounts. You will be responsible for processing software renewals, discovering new opportunities within existing accounts, reviewing utilization and performance quarterly, with incentives for customer retention.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a book of enterprise accounts, develop business relationships with key stakeholders and update account information in company systems as needed
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Coordinate and execute customer review meetings (review of software updates, SLAs, support and training, and performance metrics to benchmarks)
- Process renewal quotes and orders
- Manage customer issues lists and follow-up with technical support team
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as necessary
- Manage customer and internal projects, and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with sales campaigns, events and conferences
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or High School Diploma with 3+ years related experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a client-facing role
- Experience working with senior leadership at enterprise organizations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM NetSuite, sales or marketing automation software
Benefits And Perks
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO & Company Holidays
- Complimentary beverage fridge
- Quarterly Company outings
- Summer BBQ's
- Referral Bonus Program
- Sit/Stand Desks
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at PoliteMail Software