Polestar Space (Dealer) Support Advisor
- Posted: over a month ago
At Polestar, we don't just drive innovation in our cars – our entire business model is different from our competitors. We’re looking for a creative, innovative, experienced, and hands-on professional to provide our customers with premium customer experience and support them through parts and service inquiries.
Polestar is an electric performance car brand, determined to improve the society we live in by driving the change to sustainable mobility. We are a global team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. We challenge conventions and we challenge ourselves for the purpose of innovation. We believe innovation is a team effort and that just like each component is critical to the performance of our cars, each person working at Polestar is as important to the team and its performance. We work in close collaboration across empowered global teams that don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait to submit your application. We apply a continuous selection process, and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Space Support Team Advisor will play an important role in our Customer Experience Center by supporting Polestars Space network. You will be responsible for providing best-in-class support through prompt and timely resolutions. You will communicate directly with our Polestar service locations regularly for service & parts inventory, availability, and customer satisfaction.
We are hiring enthusiastic individuals for a number of shifts based in our Mahwah New Jersey office. Schedule flexibility is required.
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for parts concerns from the Customer Experience Advisors, Polestar spaces and service locations
- You will be responsible for internal and external cases regarding all part related issues, ETAs, technical issues, fit issues, orders, returns and informational part requests
- Collaborate internally where necessary to provide customer resolutions for part availability, inventory and or other technical issues affecting Polestar dealers and customers while refining the overall customer experience
- Ensure timely response to service locations on inquiries for replacement parts, accessories, or technical support
- Identify orders with extended lead times and escalate where necessary for expedited service in order to provide premium customer experience
- Serve as main liaison for service location inquiries, gathering information from the correct departments and responding to service location requests in a timely manner
- Support service locations with systems access, subscriptions, password resets and basic troubleshooting
Who you are
- 1 -2 years of experience in a similar position
- Automotive experience working with a parts and service department required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity working in a dealership setting
- Ability to manage high volumes of calls professionally and efficiently
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a passion for customer experience and are excellent at building relationships with customers
- You are an agile learner and comfortable with technology, learning new tools, and able to work with a variety of content areas/teams
- Proven project management skills, stakeholder management, time management, and prioritization when managing multiple projects.
- Tech savvy with knowledge of PC and telephony systems
BusinessView all jobs at Polestar