Technical Recruiter - Austin - Remote
- Posted: March 04, 2022
PTW is searching for a result-oriented and collaborative teammate to join our Recruitment Team! You will be building robust, targeted and diverse pipelines of talents for our 1518 Studios brand.
What you'll be doing
- Manage full-cycle recruitment
- Consult with hiring managers to identify/scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies
- Provide a strong candidate experience from initial contact through onboarding
- Identify qualified applicants, conduct screening interviews, coordinate onsite interviews and evaluate applicant qualifications
- Proactively explore new, creative and unique ways of sourcing candidates by means of the internet, social media and other on-line capabilities
- Aggressively search, build and maintain networks of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other sites
- Participate in active community recruiting: recruit potential employees from competition and/or other companies
- Educate and influence hiring leaders on candidate skills, recruiting processes, strategies and market conditions
- Track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reports on recruiting activity
What we're looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment, at least 3 years in tech recruitment hiring talents for the video gaming or technology space
- Strong sense of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Passion for video games and creative a bonus
- Flexibility and a willingness to work with rapidly shifting priorities, multiple hiring teams, and a requisition load of 10+ roles (8-10 on average)
- Experience in building strong pipelines through research, developing, and implementing candidate sourcing strategies to connect with passive and active candidates
- Excellent internal client management skills, including active listening, influencing, coaching, and ability to drive cross-functional accountability
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal in English, other languages an asset
- Ability to work effectively with leaders at all organizational levels through strong consultative approach
- Above average time management and organizational skills to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Solid sense of self-motivation, perseverance, and positive attitude
What we offer
- Permanent and fulltime position with competitive
- 401K and Group Insurance Benefits coverage
- 15 days Paid Time Off package plus paid Public Holidays
- Paid personal and sick leave
- Flexible & remote work model
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family (Spouse, children, parents, siblings)
- Collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is know industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Pole To Win International
BusinessView all jobs at Pole To Win International