Staff Accountant - 704645
- Posted: over a month ago
We have partnered with a long term client located in Lewisville to identify a Staff Accountant to join their growing corporate accounting team. This role would support the Seniors and Assistant Controller in general ledger Account Maintenance including preparing journal entries for transactions, accruals, deferrals, and prepare adjustments as needed. Additional monthly duties include reconciling bank accounts and general ledger accounts on a monthly basis, researching and documenting variances to budgets and assisting with the financial reporting for the individual entities.
Our client has a dynamic culture that is growing quickly and opening new opportunities for staff development. The growth, coupled with the outstanding culture, makes this company a very desirable company to join! If you are interested in this role, please respond as soon as possible for consideration.
- BBA in Accounting with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- At least 6 months of accounting experience or internships in accounting, audit or tax
- Great Plains experience is a plus; Advanced Excel is required (LookUps, Pivot Tables)
- Desire to grow in an excited industry with a career path
- Above average communication skills and exhibit leadership while in college or after graduation
- Highly responsive
Polaris Search Group
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?