Account Manager - Landscaping / Property Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a role with a fun and fast-growing company? Is working with great management on a collaborative team important to you? Do you want opportunities to advance within a company and receive leadership development training? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
An established commercial landscaping company is now seeking an Account Manager in the Denver area.
Ideal candidates would be either account managers with experience in landscaping, property management or facilities management OR graduates of horticulture or landscape design programs with customer service experience. Military veterans are encouraged to apply!
· Serve as primary contact for your clients, building long-term relationships that foster satisfaction, retention, and additional sales
· Manage portfolio growth of 20-30 customer accounts
· Prepare bids, develop work plans, and oversee quality control
· Collaborate with field managers to ensure weekly services are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
· Can effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Active listening skills with ability to identify sales opportunities
· Experience working cooperatively with different levels of an organization, and maintaining composure during stressful situations
· Consistent and timely follow-through skills
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· A minimum of an associate degree
· Experience working in commercial landscaping, or a similar field service environment
Polaris Search Group LLC for client company
BusinessView all jobs at Polaris Search Group LLC for client company