Polaris Property Management has an immediate opening for a full time Leasing Consultant to support the leasing and marketing efforts for our properties in Koreatown.
The candidate we seek is bright, personable, efficient, trustworthy, and polished with experience in customer service and leasing.
Marketing & Leasing:
- Review tenant applications, maintain waiting lists, show available units.
- Keeps property vacancy loss to a minimum by posting ads daily and holding "open houses".
- Follows up on each tour with a thank you note and/or telephone call
- Complete lease agreements
- Conduct monthly Market Surveys
- Walk the property to monitor the appearance of the property
- Works with management team to administer renewal program
- Type leases and complete appropriate paperwork, input information into Yardi.
- Maintain resident files
- Maintain and record daily inspections
- Distribute notices
- Assist management team with various tasks
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Community Manager.
Polaris Property Management offers an outstanding total compensation package that includes:
An extremely competitive base salary
Employee HMO medical insurance premium paid 100% by the company (dependent coverage is available with the option to add dependent coverage with an employee contribution based on the selected plan and number of dependents covered).
Option of adding dental and vision insurance at group rates
Vacation and personal days
A generous holiday schedule
Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125 Plan)
To learn more about the firm, please visit our website at: www.polaris-pm.com & www.MWestHoldings.com