Polaris Property Management has an immediate opening for a full time Assistant Property Manager to support the leasing and marketing efforts for our property in the Arts District of North Hollywood..
The candidate we seek is a bright, personable, efficient, trustworthy and polished with experience in leasing apartments.
- Responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager, for all phases of the property operations, and to act as main point of contact in the absence of the Property Manager
- Monitor and direct rental activity, all on-site marketing activities, and maintain an in-depth, ongoing knowledge of the local market
- Assist in timely collection of rents, banking activities, documentation of all transactions
- Responsible for administrative functions and the preparation of all reporting documentation
- Demonstrates knowledge of Fair Housing and other legal issues and local ordinances as they affect the properties’ operations
- Providing professional services at all times, create and communicate high expectations for staff, holding them accountable for results
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five year’s related experience and/or training
- Strong customer service skills and professional personal presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Direct marketing and sales experience
- Yardi Voyager is a must
Polaris Property Management offers an outstanding total compensation package that includes:
An extremely competitive base salary
Employee HMO medical insurance premium paid 100% by the company (dependent coverage is available with the option to add dependent coverage with an employee contribution based on the selected plan and number of dependents covered).
Option of adding dental and vision insurance at group rates
Vacation and personal days
A generous holiday schedule
Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125 Plan)
To learn more about the firm, please visit our website at: www.polaris-pm.com & www.MWestHoldings.com