Polamer Precision is seeking an Account Support internship position. This position will be responsible in supporting Polamer customers and a liaison between all customers and Polamer Precision Sales, Operations, Engineering and Quality teams. Establishes and updates monthly sales plan that aligns with customer requirements.
- Support strong relationships with customers and drive business growth, by identifying new opportunities and coordinating bids and proposals, including long-term agreements.
- Represent voice of the customer in all internal meetings to ensure business with customer priorities are aligned
- Collaborate with Production Planning to ensure it is meeting customer requirements
- Provide routine data packages to customers regarding delivery schedules, inventory tracking and NPI
- Communicate to Engineering or New Technology group, additionally communicate this information to your manager/supervisor
- Assist to drive customer scorecard performance
- Support weekly/monthly calls and business reviews as needed
- Maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for satisfactory performance
- Consistently follows company policies, especially safety, quality process instructions
- Demonstrates consistent work ethic, attendance and communication style (constructive and effective).
- 3+ years' experience in machining aerospace manufacturing industry or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience specifically Mechanical or Aerospace experience
- Must be proficient in in Microsoft Office and well-versed in Excel, and other programs helpful in managing and facilitating projects.
- Knowledge of PLEX ERP System preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking ability
- Ability to take on multiple work requests and prioritize effectively
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Business Management discipline.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.