Senior Director of Customer Success
- $120,000 to $140,000 Yearly
Pointr is a global leader in indoor location technology. Our mission is to deliver reliable, scalable, and intuitive location experiences to connect people with and within buildings across omni-channel Web, Mobile, and Kiosk platforms. Our Deep Location platform has revolutionized the indoor positioning, smart building, and IoT markets. With several Fortune 100 clients across 18 countries and more than 1,000+ buildings already, we have promising plans for the years to come.
We have distinguished ourselves in the marketplace by growing around three core values: Ownership, Harmony, and Scale. These values are at the heart of every role, as we collectively create the future of indoor location technology.
Overview of the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Director of Customer Success to join our team - working to build and lead the customer success team, whose main goal is to ensure customers are getting great value from our platform. This role will support Account Management, oversee Technical Project Management, and ensure alignment with Technical Delivery. You will define and lead Pointr’s Customer Success program, which includes onboarding our portfolio of enterprise customers as well as further integration and version upgrades so the customers get more business value from our platform. You will also work closely with our Sales teams to support expansion opportunities.
The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in enterprise account management and team management.
The role includes the following:
- Create Pointr’s Customer Success program to measure product engagement, achieve customer goal attainment, utilizing product features and use-cases; design the customer journey to drive customer lifetime value.
- Full end-to-end responsibility for the customer experience from post-sale to ongoing success and business growth.
- Lead and develop a proactive team of managers.
- Share detailed customer feedback with Product teams.
- Develop and implement policies that address customer concerns.
- Analyze data and metrics around customer onboarding, engagement, and growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (like Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Finance, and Development) on initiatives that support enterprise growth.
- Don’t be afraid to hop on a plane to meet our customers face to face to build rapport and develop champions.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience leading customer success functions in high-growth SaaS environments
- Demonstrated ability to lead managers and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Great customer references
- A passion for the smart buildings ecosystem
- A self-starter, adaptable and quick learner
What do we offer?
- Supportive, kind (no-ego), and smart team
- Cool and comfortable office in Boston (Back Bay)
- Hybrid work (2 days in the office)
- International environment and inclusive culture
- Competitive base salary ($120,000-$140,000 depending on experience) and attractive stock options
- Private health care (75%) and Dental
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.