Safety & Security Officer - Resort
- $18 Hourly
A Safety & Security Guard is responsible for providing protection for hotel guests employees and property. They are also responsible for providing guests with a sense of comfort and well being by maintaining a level of visibility.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain radio contact with the Front Desk/Night Auditor at all times.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
- Maintain visual contact with the Front Desk/Night Auditor and the front door of the hotel by remaining in the Lobby area when not on property walks.
- Maintain and review daily activity log.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to guest and employee incidents.
- Hold briefing with Guest Services staff both at the beginning and end of shift.
- Check I.D. of visitors/employees as necessary.
- Open secured areas for authorized personnel.
- Maintain an awareness of legal limitations of position (i.e. local ordinances state ordinances etc.).
- Check lights and door locks. Investigate auto accidents/theft.
- Respond to complaints.
- Assist guests to their rooms or help guests enter their rooms.
- Conduct room theft investigations.
- Assist during medical emergencies.
- Investigate assault complaints.
- Assist outside agencies as necessary.
- Provide escort.
- Respond to employee altercations.
- Assist with intoxicated guests.
- Respond to security alarms.
- Be knowledgeable about hotel and guestroom locking systems.
- Monitor TV cameras (CCTV) (if applicable).
- Challenge suspicious persons.
- Check safety hazards. Make rounds.
- Administer First Aid/C.P.R as necessary.
- Administer Heimlich maneuver to choking victims.
- Complete Incident/Accident Reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Answer phone and dispatch.
- Work special functions as requested.
- Receive deliveries.
- Deliver requested items to guest rooms.
- Make wake-up calls.
- Pick up items left on property (during rounds).
- Assist with van runs as requested.
- Assist Front Desk with Express Check-outs and newspaper delivery.
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the standards.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Other duties as required.
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
11111 N 7th StreetGlendale, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.