PointCare Boulder, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Boulder, CO
Reports to: Engineering Team Lead
Do you want to solve interesting engineering problems, transform healthcare, and help people all at the same time? Well, you’re not alone. In fact, you might just be our next Full Stack Engineer.
PointCare’s mission is to make public health coverage work for the 75M Americans who can’t afford healthcare and don’t know how to access it properly. We do this by transforming how providers manage millions of patients and their coverage, and we believe that fixing problems in coverage management will increase the quality and reduce the cost of healthcare for everyone.
Every day we come to our Walnut Creek, CA office hyper-focused on understanding public coverage and finding ways to reduce cost in our healthcare system through transparency, data, and software.
This role will report to PointCare’s Engineering Team Lead. As part of the PointCare development team, you will heavily contribute across the entire stack of our next generation healthcare SaaS/Multi-Tenant cloud application. You will work closely with other engineers on the team to bring new features to and improve our already cutting edge application.
If you have experience with the latest web development technologies and have a passion to build spectacular web applications, we'd like to talk to you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work within an agile development environment with other developers and with product owners to scope, develop, and deliver industry leading software solutions
- Maintain existing and build out new features in front end browser application and back end services
- Participate in architectural strategies, from PoC to proposal to implementation
- Work with a technology stack that includes Node.js, React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Kubernetes/Docker, Github, Google Cloud, and more
- Advanced experience with Node.js and React
- Extensive experience with modern CI/CD Git based development process
- Working knowledge of agile process
- Good understanding of HTTP
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. you can explain why they are doing what they are doing)
- 3+ years of applicable work experience
- Experience with GraphQL, TypeScript, SQL
- Experience with Google Cloud, Azure, and AWS
- Experience with building and deploying Docker containers
- Understanding of responsive and mobile-first development
- Desire to work/prior experience working in a startup environment
- Hybrid-remote work environment
- Generous delivery bonus plan
- Revenue bonus plan
- No employee cost for employee medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 401(k) company matching contributions of up to 4% of salary
- Generous PTO policy
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at PointCare