We are now seeking part-time interns to join our HR and Recruiting department!
We are eagerly seeking new interns in order for us to grow and exceed our clients’ expansion goals. We offer an exciting work environment that is fun and energetic. Our vision is to exceed the goals of our clients through world class service, quality and value. With the tools needed to develop essential administrative skills, our assistants will grow as enthusiastic individuals.
Administrative Interns will be responsible for:
- Basic Recruiting duties such as filing, organizing, and data entry
- Corresponding with candidates via call, text and email
- Scheduling appointments and managing an office calendar
- Work closely with HR to track progress of candidates through the recruitment pipeline.
- Process and analyze date to assist in creating reports.
- Work closely with the HR manager to complete time sensitive tasks
Benefits for Administrative Interns:
- You will learn to effectively wear many hats and manage your time.
- Opportunity for travel to our offices in Austin, New York, Tampa, and internationally if desired!
- Experience how to collaborate with all departments and gain a fuller understanding of the Marketing Industry.
- Learn to use essential office software such as, MS office, Google Suite, Adobe, ATS systems, etc.
- Learn to work in a professional office setting
Requirements for Administrative Interns:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, text, and email
- Ability to commute into Pittsburgh, PA in a daily basis