Point to Point Environmental – McDonough, GA
Point to Point Environmental is currently accepting resumes for Environmental Scientists, in our McDonough, GA office. Candidates will need to have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a team in a fast paced but rewarding environment. Individual will perform field work and prepare documentation and reports for client review and submittal to regulatory agencies.
Applicants must be knowledgeable in:
· soil and groundwater sample collection and handling
· installation, logging and sampling of soil borings and groundwater monitoring wells
· removal and sampling of underground storage tanks
· installation, operations and maintenance of remediation systems
· site inspections for Phase I ESAs
· subcontractor management and oversight
· excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn commercial software applications
· federal & state environmental regulations
Applicants must be able to:
· perform their duties work in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to outdoor elements
· work in the field at various sites within Georgia and the southeast
· work long hours, and travel out of town for work when necessary (no weekend work)
· demonstrate capability to recognize potential environmental issues including good research skills
· perform as a self-starter, be resourceful and have the ability to work independently on multiple projects with the support and guidance of senior staff
We are a drug free workplace. Full benefits package and great bonus plan. Salary based upon experience. HAZWOPER certification a plus. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
B.S. in environmental sciences, geology, civil or environmental engineering, or related experience.
1-2 years of relevant experience
Point to Point Environmental, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Come thrive with the Point to Point team as we grow in the exciting environmental field!