Entry Level Sales & Marketing Position – Product and Sales Training for Entry Level Position Provided
Point Solutions is seeking Entry Level Candidates for Entry Level Sales & Marketing Positions working with Fortune 500 Clientele.
There are three main roles Point Solutions DC will provide for their employees:
A) A candidate who wants to gain sales experience or continue in a sales based career.
B) A candidate who is looking for real world experience in the business world.
C) A candidate who is looking to work with Point Solutions DC long term and grow within the company.
Other Job Benefits:
- Personalized mentorship
- Direct interaction with the CEO of the company – Executive Coaching
- Hands on Training – both classroom style theory and real world application
- Personal and Professional growth within desired business world skill sets – public speaking, client presentations, critical conversations, leadership training etc.
- Several travel and networking opportunities within the industry
Company culture is #1 – either through team building activities at the workplace to professional sporting events to philanthropy – a great, fun, positive, supportive work environment is most important.
Job Description: The follow is the description for the Entry Level Sales & Marketing Position;
- Lead Based Direct Sales & Marketing position working with Fortune 500 Clients
- Product Training and Effective Positioning
- Direct Client Interaction and Presentations
- Peer Presentations of Basic Sales Skills
- Working in Teams and Individually
- Sales and Marketing Training
- Client based Training
- Growth to Trainer and Management positions available based on merit and performance
- Market Management
- Business Development
- Management Training
Job Requirements: The best candidates posses and/or believes the following;
- Values a strong work ethic
- Great Time Management Skills
- Values Honesty and Integrity – Doing what is right when no one is watching
- Helps create a positive and supportive work environment
- Seeks a Challenge
- Wants a fast paced work environment – Hates being bored, loves being busy
- Team player who is also capable of doing solo projects
- A student of what they do – always eager to learn and grow
- Great situational awareness and decision making skills
***We are NOT a telemarketing company! ***
If you feel you are a qualified candidate for the position please email your resume for review with attention to Maria. We would like to apologize in advance if you are not contacted, due to the volume of applicants we can only contact those most qualified for the position.