- Give prompt, efficient and accurate information in the processing of all transactions and inquiries by phone.
- Answer member inquiries by using the proper telephone techniques that are set by the department manager.
- Actively promote all products and services the credit union currently offers by using cross-selling techniques.
- Perform as a team player and solicit input to improve departmental flow.
- Adhere to all credit union compliance requirements, including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) guidelines and regulations as explained and as appropriate for the position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Call Center Manager and Call Center Manager.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Bilingual a plus
- General knowledge of credit union policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of loans, payment processes, and interest rates.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, and communicates effectively.
- PC Proficient.