Lexus Technology Specialist
- Expired: December 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pohanka Lexus, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a Qualified Technology Specialist to join our Quality Dealership, representing the Quality of the Lexus Brand. Our Technology Specialist will begin their career enthusiastically engaging with our clients at time of delivery, and during ownership. They will create a long lasting positive impression of the product and our dealership. Our Technology Specialist should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees. This is a 40-50 hour work week that varies on Monday-Sunday. The position starts at $20/hr with bonus opportunities as well.
• Five Day Workweek
• A Great Working Environment
• Comprehensive Training, Support & Advancement Opportunities *
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life & Disability Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
• Supports the Client Sales Advisor on Product Related Tasks and Activities.
• Fully Explains Vehicle Features, Application and Benefits based on Client's needs
• Maintains Constant Communication with Designated Sales Personnel at the Dealership on Vehicle Delivery and any Schedule Changes.
• Schedules Appointments in a Timely Manner and Maintains Communication with Clients Regarding any Changes to Scheduled time.
• Acquires and Maintains total Product Knowledge on all Vehicles and Understands Competitors Vehicle Features, Benefits and Shortcomings.
• Achieves Client Satisfaction Objectives as Assigned by Management and Follows up with New Owners to Ensure Delivery Satisfaction.
• Demonstrates passion about the Lexus brand and products. • Confident in Using New Media (tablets, social media, etc).
• Assist in Other Areas of the Sales Department and Performs other Administrative Duties, as Assigned.
• Position will require a Saturday Working
• Proficiency using Social Media (Recording and Sharing Videos)
• Professional Appearance
• Positive & Friendly Attitude
• Confidence in your Ability to be Successful
• Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Ability to Learn to Present Features and Technology
• Be able to Work Evenings
About the Dealership
The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro. Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 20 dealerships throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, and Texas. Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals. Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members. We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume. Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!
Pohanka Lexus Of Chantilly
Get fresh Lexus Technology Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.