- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Naval Branch Health Clinic in Norfolk, Virginia is currently seeking a stock clerk to provide supply support services and to implement and upgrade computer programs for the area Dental Laboratory of the Branch Health Clinic.
$16.73 per hour plus benefits
Norfolk, VA 23511
Various support functions are required for not limited to the following:
· Shall provide through computer-based data entry accounting of all cases being received, processed, and shipped
· Shall be knowledgeable in the organizational functions, procedures, programs, policies, nomenclature, and work methods of the laboratory through computer-based data entry to establish effective production and timeliness controls
· Serve as shipping and receiving coordinator for over 70 commands, clinics, and ships
· Ship dental cases using the Federal Express Program, maintain associated monthly statements and resolve disputes
· Sufficient knowledge of prosthetic procedures and appliances to check cases prior to distribution
· Shall compile, gather, collate, and record workload metrics and milestones utilizing the established lab manager program software
· Generate monthly reports including DIRS, MEPRS, and QAR
· Maintain the minutes of monthly staff meetings and prepare statistical diagrams and charts via computer generated data entry, extracted from the Lab Manager Software
· Have the ability to define the dimensions of the reporting requirements, collect the necessary data and prepare the reports on time via data entry in the lab manager software and modify the existing program to fit the ADL’s requirements
· Responsible for day-to-day assignments of the lab mailroom, including the distribution of mail
· Operate a full range of office equipment, including PC, fax, and copier
· Be thoroughly familiar with dental prosthetic appliances and be able to differentiate between fixed and removable prostheses to provide general and non-technical information to phone inquiries
· Shall maintain contract files, compile data, and prepare for various reports, and prepare letters for signature by government personnel
· Shall be able to use a microcomputer with all the programs in Microsoft Office
· Shall assist Government employees and military personnel in retrieving work related data from the computer
· Perform related office duties, answer incoming phone calls and transferring calls to the appropriate part
· Manage federal express programs without error as well as assigned report to be completed without mistake
· Address customer in courteous and professional manner
1647 Taussig Blvd. NorfolkNorfolk, VA
Get fresh Medical Clinic Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.