- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Podimetrics is a virtual care management company dedicated to preventing diabetic amputations, one of the most debilitating and costly complications of diabetes. Podimetrics earns high engagement rates from patients and allows clinicians to achieve unparalleled outcomes – keeping vulnerable patients healthy at home and saving limbs, lives, and money. Founded in 2011 by a physician and engineers from MIT and Harvard, Podimetrics is headquartered in Somerville, MA and has a growing team of passionate and mission-driven individuals devoted to improving the lives of patients with diabetes everywhere.
- People First: We care for our people: team, patients, clinicians & health plans, and stockholders.
- Equity Through Diversity: We commit to fostering an inclusive work environment where ideas come from all people to best meet the diverse needs of those we serve.
- Empathy & Compassion: We seek to understand and take action to improve.
- Respectful Candor: We are direct in communication and work to create an environment where all can share their perspectives without risk of repercussions.
- Active Curiosity: We are deeply curious, always striving to learn more and do better.
- Resourcefulness: We are deliberate in our investment of team and capital, creating opportunity regardless of resources.
- Do the Right Thing: We do the right thing, consistent with our values, even when it is challenging.
- Enjoy the Ride: We are going to have a lot of fun doing it.
The Software Developer is responsible for designing and developing software solutions crucial to the mission and success of Podimetrics, a care management and medical device company with the leading solution to help prevent diabetic foot ulcers. The Software Developer ensures seamless onboarding and monitoring of patients by providing responsive, secure and functional software necessary to support Patient self-service, Care Management and Operations teams.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop best in class Patient self-service software.
- Enable better patient care by building software to support the care management team in accordance with care management best practices
- Collaborate with our sales and finance teams and develop software to support the company's reporting needs.
- Automate processes through collaboration with our operations team to streamline and improve workflows across our value chain.
- Integrate new insights and models from our data science and product teams into existing products and tools.
- Incorporate best practices around privacy and security in all software through collaboration with the Director of Privacy and Security.
- Refactor existing software tooling, automation, and products to eliminate technical debt and improve maintainability.
- Develop reliable, stable, and scalable infrastructure to handle thousands of user interactions per day.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience developing high-quality software on-time and under-budget. Experience developing for cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform, is a prerequisite. Experience with DevOps in these cloud environments is a plus.
Significant advancement opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits are available for the successful candidate, who will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to work and collaborate remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Healthcare experience, working with PHI.
- Experience designing relational schemas for OLTP workloads.
- Experience developing reporting and analytics solutions.
- Expertise with ORMs including Entity Framework.
- Expertise developing for relational and NoSQL databases including SQL Server.
- UI/UX experience is a plus.
- Medical Device software experience preferred.
- .Net Core experience is a plus.
- .Net Framework experience using C# is required.
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTful web services.
- Working knowledge of Git or GitHub code versioning tools.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GCP, AWS or Azure.
The successful candidate will embody the following competencies:
Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence, doing what is right while not cutting corners ethically.
Accuracy and Detail-Orientation: Create and review records thoroughly and accurately; do not let errors, omissions, or inconsistencies slip through the cracks.
Curiosity and Intelligence: Eager to explore and deepen understanding of new areas. Learns quickly while demonstrating the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information.
Reliability and Responsibility: Take ownership and responsibility for operational excellence and contributions to a positive patient experience. Foster confidence from the team by consistently exceeding expectations
Infectious Enthusiasm: Can inspire excitement for the company’s vision and current capabilities. Exhibits passion and excitement over work.
Strong Communication: Speaks and writes articulately; excels at public speaking; is an active listener.
Podimetrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Podimetrics
Get fresh Virtual WEB Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!