*Direct Hire* Senior Customer Service Representative
Pod 4 - General
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Multiple job-seekers are needed for Customer Advocate roles in Camden, NJ! As the Customer Advocate, you will primarily be responsible for handling incoming calls and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of the Customer Advocate include:
- Handles incoming calls in a non-scripted environment.
- Strives to reach or exceed all performance and quality metrics.
- Decides and implements best course of action to resolve issues in a low effort manner including making informed goodwill decisions.
- Manages customer case load on an on-going basis to ensure that follow up and case closure is handled in accordance with department standards.
- Acquires and maintains a high level of understanding of product, policies, and procedures.
- Displays skills of active listening, personality flexing, positive phrasing, and purposeful small talk.
- Consistently aims to be of service to customers, retailers, and team.
Requirements of the Customer Advocate:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least two (2) years of relevant customer service work experience. High school degree plus at least six (6) years of relevant customer service-related work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent phone and negotiation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information through the written or spoken word.
- Excellent conflict resolution, decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
Pod 4 - General
Get fresh Customer Service Advocate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.