Call Center Manager - Direct Hire
Pod 1 - General
Mount Holly, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An experienced job-seeker is needed for the Call Center Manager position in Westampton, NJ! As the Call Center Manager, you will primarily be responsible for inspiring and coaching your team to provide a world class experience for our customers and retailers.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Manager include:
- Leading and managing a team of talented Customer Advocates; providing guidance, training, and motivation.
- Driving results in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
- Executing while constantly looking for process improvements.
- Help recruit, select, onboard, train, and coach new hires.
- Develop and implement improvements to processes and operations.
- Maintain and produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports of quality metrics and respective targets and goals.
- Proactively communicate with senior leaders regarding business performance, customer trends, and potential risks to the business.
- Be a continuous positive force, creating strong morale throughout the team.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Customer Advocacy Manager Include:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experience and results through team development.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent phone and negotiation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information through the written or spoken word.
- Excellent conflict resolution, decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
Pod 1 - General
AddressMount Holly, NJ
Get fresh Call Center Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!