Business Marketing Intern - PAID Internship
The marketing department at Poam Collective, a Los Angeles marketing and promotional advertising firm – seeks a Business Marketing Intern for the next term. The position is a full-time, paid internship with opportunities to extend into the quarter pending successful completion of the program. A select group of interns will also receive offers for full-time positions at the firm post-graduation.
Poam Collective offers real-world marketing experience servicing leaders in the telecommunications industry. The Business Marketing Intern will work directly with and report to the Marketing Manager. This may involve doing research on a target market, actively participating in product knowledge seminars and morning meetings, and providing direct customer service and sales support to consumers. The Business Marketing Intern can expect to gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market and territory research
- Assist Marketing Managers with customer interactions and sales support
- Assist with the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
- Accurately input customer data and track sales records
- Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidate must be available at least 4 full days a week for the fall/winter term (this may include weekends as needed)
- Associated major is preferred but all will be considered
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to get hands-on work experience and be consistently challenged in the program
- Ability to function professionally in a fast-paced environment
Powered by JazzHR
Poam Collective, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.