Digital Marketing Intern
Plymouth Technology Rochester Hills, MI
- Posted: 25 days ago
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
You will work directly with the CEO & Executive Team
*THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP *
Plymouth Technology, Inc. manufactures chemicals and provides technical support to help manufacturers save and reuse water.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Intern (unpaid) who will possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of B2B Marketing in a fast-paced environment. The Digital Marketing Internship will focus on giving you the opportunity to learn and grow your skills in content strategy, and social media marketing calendar include email marketing campaigns & LinkedIn.
This work will be conducted both remotely and in person in Rochester Hills Headquarters,
Internship will last 6-8 weeks beginning on/or around May 15th.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building and launching new email campaigns to drive user engagement
- Collaborate with other departments, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to publish content on the LINKEDIN and blogs.
- Learn how to use data to inform Marketing decisions using analytics tools.
- Other marketing projects as assigned
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree with business, marketing, advertising, communications, or related coursework or possessing equivalent learning/experience (recent graduates may be considered)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and promotion on them
- Instinct to act without being asked and not afraid to ask questions
- Resourceful problem solver and active learner goes out of their way to identify and solve problems
- Organized and skilled at accomplishing tasks and communicating progress
- Familiar with basic conversion funnel metrics and the use of analytical tools preferred
- Bonus: Knowledge of B2B social and email marketing tools (LinkedIn, HubSpot, MailChimp etc.)
AddressRochester Hills, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Plymouth Technology