Responsible for trouble shooting the malfunction of Cimline pavement equipment with the Dealer or End User. Needs to have a solid mechanical back ground in hydraulics, electronics and mechanical concepts to decipher a solution.
- Serves as a technical resource to customers relating to use, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Makes recommendations regarding service manuals, maintenance and troubleshooting guides, sales aids and warranty policies.
- Investigate warranty claims and provide resolution with guidelines, service obligations and details to ensure conformance with company policies.
- Record information and tickets of equipment issues and history into CRM. Encourages Sales Team and Distributors to do likewise.
- Enter sales orders, customer account set-up and Customer Service objectives. Inform customers of pricing, shipping schedules, lead times, changes, handle customer questions and complaints. Records phone calls and other metrics. Provides shipping with necessary information. Recommends and upsells when applicable.
- Investigate and generates Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) following company policies.
- Communicate positively with team members, customers and other departments.
- Provide reports, spreadsheets and information to sales team and management if requested.
- Assist in developing the customer service portion of marketing policies to include objectives and strategies to ensure the meeting of customer needs including availability, competitive pricing and product needs.
- May conduct field service/customer training and travel to support field sales activities.
- May represent the Company at tradeshows, equipment demonstrations and other sales and marketing activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidate must possess aptitude for technical aspects of machinery, engines and tools. In addition, applicant must have basic computer skills (Microsoft Office). Knowledge of ERP systems, specifically Syteline, highly desirable.
Candidate should have demonstrated success in completing multiple assignments within time constraints and the desire to work successfully in a team environment.
Plymouth Industries, Inc. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.