This position of Customer Service Rep is responsible for Customer Service, Sales Support and Technical service support Functions to Customers and Sales Reps.
- Enter sales orders, customer account set-up and Customer Service objectives. Inform customers of pricing, shipping schedules, lead times, changes, handle customer questions and complaints. Records phone calls and other metrics. Provides shipping with necessary information. Recommends and upsells when applicable.
- Investigate and generates Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) following Companies policies.
- Investigate warranty claims and provide resolution with guidelines, service obligations and details to ensure conformance with company policies.
- Communicate positively with customers, team members and other departments.
- Serves as a technical resource to customers relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Record information and tickets of equipment issues and history into CRM. Encourages Sales Team and Distributors to do likewise.
- Makes recommendations regarding service manuals, maintenance and troubleshooting guides, sales aids and warranty policies.
- Works with sales reps and distributors to ensure effective follow-up of sales leads and inquiries.
- Ability to create, follow and recommend department work instructions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree, two years related experience and/or training in customer service support; or equivalent combination of education and experience.