- Posted: over a month ago
On/Off Site: At least 90% (or more) On Site
Who YOU are:
As a future Intermediate DevSecOps Engineer - AWS at Plus3 IT Systems, you:
- Are passionate about working on cutting-edge, high-profile projects and are motivated by delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule
- Aren't satisfied with status quo, and regularly look for creative ways to solve problems and help your team meet commitments
- Are insatiably curious – you ask why, you explore, and you're not afraid to blurt out your crazy idea
- Love learning new technologies and sharing them with your team
- Have a keen interest in using any and all appropriate tools, especially Cloud-based and Open Sourced, to solve the problem at hand
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, vendors, and other engineering teams to solve complex business problems together
- Use your experience and leadership skills to motivate your teammates to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced work environment
- Lead by example to partner with our customers and deliver mission grade solutions, delivered within a transparent Agile framework.
What you'll be doing:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop automation and leverage DevSecOps tooling to monitor system health
- Troubleshoot system problems
- Maintain storage systems
- Interface with other parts of the team for hardware, network, and infrastructure support
- Provide after-hours on-call/call-in support on a rotational basis
- Ensure system security requirements are satisfied
- Create/maintain system scripts, patch/upgrade system, and administer user accounts
- Guide and participate within an operational team to sustain a multi-domain mission critical system
- Provide solution designs to integrate tools into the pipeline:
- Guide the development teams to bring in new services and applications into the pipeline. Helping troubleshoot as necessary
- Work through steps to automate installations of software components and products into the Architecture
- DevSecOps Tool Integration:
- Guide integration of various tools for the DevSecOps process (GITLAB/GITHUB, SonarQube, Jenkins, Selenium, Artifactory, etc.)
- Education/Experience requirements;
- Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related technical discipline degree
- Bachelor's degree with 9 years of directly related hands-on experience
- An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Active Top Secret security clearance, with ability to obtain SCI and CI Poly
- Current technical certification in at least 1 discipline (Required)
- Experience with managing systems in AWS
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with cross domain systems
- Active TS/SCI CI poly
- IC experience
- Experience with AWS RDS, PostgreSQL or PostgreSQL
- Basic understanding of an Object-Oriented Programming Language, preferably Java
- Experience with developing, deploying, monitoring, and troubleshooting Cloud-based software solutions
- Technical experience and knowledge of distributed storage networks, routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Experience with Splunk Dashboards
- Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing operations and management networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
- Experience with NiFi, HA Proxy, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, and Elastic Search
- Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment
- Experience with Certification & Accreditation processes
Plus3 IT Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org [include name and/or department, telephone, and e-mail address].
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, we are required to stay in compliance with Executive Order 14042 with the most up to date information provided at the following link (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/).
Pay Transparency Notice: Executive Order 11246 requires government contractors to notify applicants and employees of their rights, subject to certain limitations, to discuss, disclose or inquire about compensation or compensation information. Plus3 IT Systems will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge; (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer; or (c) consistent with Plus3 IT Systems' legal duty to furnish information.
Plus3 IT Systems
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?