Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.Job Description
Plus is looking for a Manager to join our Client Services team. Someone with proven experience leading and developing a diverse group of employees. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their leadership, collaboration, problem solving and performance reporting. This role will be working under the direction of our SVP of Global Services and Supply Chain and alongside 4 other Client Service Managers.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven management professional, then we want to speak to you!
Manager of Client Services Overview:
You will be responsible for the customer experience through the leadership of the client services team by ensuring all team members have the necessary resources, training and development.
What your day as a Manager looks like:
- Leading a passionate team of global mobility experts to ensure an outstanding customer experience
- Supporting the day to day operations for the client services team by managing escalations
- Using customer experience insight, design and develop customer focused processes and training that drive positive results
- Collaborating with the Client Relations team to develop client processes and best practices to ensure a seamless relocation experience
- Participating in client calls for service delivery teams to establish strong working relationships when appropriate
- Supporting the implementation of new clients or services
- Maintaining and monitor team workload, performance, and service delivery quality
- Determining baseline service performance metrics and set goals for excellence
- Supporting successful completion of direct report’s KPIs
- Assessing developmental needs and assist in the initial and ongoing training and education opportunities
- Conducting quarterly and annual performance reviews with recommendations for salary increases, promotions, and disciplinary action as appropriate
- Overseeing allocation of resources and staff to ensure consistent, high-quality customer service
- Providing guidance for team members regarding the resolution of routine as well as complex operational and customer service situations
- Participating in the interviewing, hiring, and retention of highly engaged employees
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong project management skills
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience in a team-oriented role
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values say it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!