Join Our Team!
We are Plus+, for 20 years, our company has believed in the transformative power of information to help people and businesses thrive. We empower our clients by focusing on their business objectives in order to deliver appropriate holistic technology solutions, bridging the gap between business and technology.
Our Culture is dynamic!
We are committed to being a “People First” organization and we strongly believe that the success of our team also empowers our organization to excel as a whole. Plus+ is consistently recognized as a “Best Workplace” by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, has been featured as one of “Pittsburgh’s Coolest Offices” by Biz Journal and was also a finalist for “Culture Leader of the Year” by the Pittsburgh Technology Council. Our fun and collaborative culture encourages our people to do their best work every day and we strive to recognize individuals on their strengths by providing opportunities for growth, including certifications and continuing education. We take pride in enabling our people to make decisions daily that contribute to their career, wellness & confidence.
What's Your Role:
Plus Consulting is seeking a SharePoint consultant to work on projects in a lead architect capacity. The candidate will be expected to work directly with clients in project planning, requirements gathering and the authoring of technical documentation. Ability to lead technical implementations through to completion is a critical requirement of this job position. This candidate will be expected to perform hands on technical work (as needed) on client projects. Additionally, the candidate should be capable of participating in the sales cycle when needed. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Guide customers through all phases of the project life cycle (Pre-Sales, Information Gathering, Design, Planning, Review, Build, Training, Testing)
- During Pre-Sales Phase assist sales team in developing scope of projects.
- During Information Gathering Phase meet with customers to gather both business and technical requirements.
- During Design phase develop strategic design specifications and planning documents for SharePoint and Teams Migration and Builds.
- During Planning Phase Develop Migration, Build, Training, and Communication Plans.
- During Review Phase review deliverables with customers, make revisions, and get approvals
- During Build Phase Build designed environment to specification including building any custom applications.
- During Training Phase administer Administrator, Power User, and End-User Training.
- During Testing Phase develop testing plans and validate built environment against design specification.
- Maintain Technology Certifications and Competencies (MCSA, MCSE, Azure Admin Role Based Certification).
- Work with project management team to develop timelines, register risks and issues, and maintain change control.
- Periodically participate and deliver marketing and technical presentations at Plus Sponsored conferences or events.
What’s Needed for Success:
- Experience with SharePoint Online Tenant and Site Administration
- Experience with SharePoint Online Modern UI Site Administration
- Experience with SharePoint On-Premises 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 Farm and Site Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Administration
- Experience with migrations from SharePoint On-Premises to SharePoint On-Premises
- Experience with migrations from SharePoint On-Premises to SharePoint Online
- Experience with migrations from 3rd Party Applications to SharePoint Online
- Experience with Microsoft Flow and PowerApps Development
- Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Web Parts
- Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Extensions
- Experience with PowerShell Development
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Experience with SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience with Microsoft InfoPath
- Experience with Nintex Workflows
- Experience with SharePoint Hub Sites
- Experience with SharePoint Site Designs and Site Scripts
- Experience with SharePoint Online Modern UI Column Formatter
- Experience with SharePoint Online Modern UI View Formatter
- Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Column Customizer Extensions
- Experience with Microsoft Teams App Development
- Experience with Azure Cognitive Services, LUIS, and FAQ Maker Development Experience
- Experience in DLP in SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and Microsoft Flow
- Experience with IRM in SharePoint Online and On-Premises
- Experience with Azure Information Protection Classifications and Labels in SharePoint Online
- Experience with Office 365 Group Classifications
- Experience with ShareGate Migration Tool
- Experience with Metalogix Content Matrix Migration Tool
- Experience with Akumina Intranet-In-A-Box Solution
- Experience with Wizdom Intranet-In-A-Box Solution
Professional Work Requirements:
- BS Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience working directly with SharePoint Platform
- 2+ years of experience working in a consulting environment
Learn more about our Careers: