Azure Data Analytics Consultant
Plus Consulting Carnegie, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Azure Data Analytics Consultant
We are Plus+. Plus+ helps our clients bridge the gap between business results and technology enablement. We collaborate with our clients to achieve their goals through transformative solutions. Our blended team of Plus+ Experts strive to build long-term strategic partnerships with our clients. For over 20 years, Plus+ has used our depth of expertise to deliver quality solutions that enable our customers to operationalize strategy.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Azure Data Analytics Consultant who is passionate about solving business challenges within their area of expertise. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity, creativity and collaborate with your fellow Plus+ Experts as we partner to propel our clients (and each other) to success!
Applicants must have the ability to add value to our clients by gathering requirements, analyzing business problems, producing flow charts and creating business process models. Of course, the ideal candidate will be able to use these outputs to support a recommendation for a solution to a client’s business problem.
The ideal candidate will be able to work both independently and as part of a team of consultants to provide these services to clients and will have the following skills/capabilities:
- Fluency in T-SQL and experienced with using SSMS required.
- Solid understanding of syntax, stored procedures, transactions, exception handling, query plan analysis, and query tuning
- Data integration experience, including SSIS and Azure Data Factory
- Familiarity with foundational Azure data platforms, including Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Storage, including Azure Data Lake and Azure Blob
- Proficiency in the DAX language for PowerBI
- Experience in Power BI data modeling, visualization, and Power Query M transformations.
- Solid understanding of PowerBI workspaces, deployment and security is also required
- Ability to create entity relationship diagrams (ERD) and be experienced in data modeling, have expertise in data normalization, and be well-versed in star schema concepts.
- Excellent written and oral English communication and presentation skills.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience in relevant Information Technology role with at least 2 years of experience directly implementing solutions with Azure Data Analytics
- Current relevant Microsoft Certifications, preferred
- Previous consulting experience, preferred
- Passion for all things technology, especially when it comes to data and analytics!
- Ability to take initiative to solve the problem at hand despite potential hurdles
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of personnel
- Strong client-service orientation and focus
You have what it takes to become a Plus+ Expert if you:
- Are driven by Customer Success You go the extra mile for your clients.
- Pursue Professional Excellence You invest time in planning, exceeding standards and driving process.
- Commit to Continuous Innovation You actively looks for ways to push the status quo to achieve success.
- Achieve through Learning & Adaptability You own your growth and seek out ways to improve your knowledge.
- Thrive through Fun & Collaboration You value the concept of team.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Plus Consulting