We are seeking a Lead Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery.
· Install, diagnose, and repair AC & DC motors, drives, controls, lighting, conduit, and wiring.
· Install, program, and troubleshoot PLC’s.
· Troubleshoot and wire 3 phase power control circuits.
· Detailed knowledge of electrical codes, electrical circuits and controllers.
· Troubleshoot AC-DC, motors, and PLC controllers.
· Equipment operation to include but not limited to: all lifts, trucks, power tools, welders, cutters, cranes, and other job-related equipment.
· Read and revise electrical diagrams and schematics.
· Read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics, and process control diagrams.
· Assist in all phases of maintenance as directed by the maintenance supervisor.
· Complete P.M.’s on assigned machines.
· Help create and update maintenance safety and job procedures.
· Bend and size electrical conduit.
· Have basic understanding of pneumatic and hydraulics systems.
· Mechanical drive and installation knowledge (motor/gearbox, pumps, sprockets, etc.).
· Knowledge of installation, calibration, and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation.
· Train new maintenance employees, if necessary.
· Properly use a measurement tools and calibration equipment.
· Supply own basic tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches etc.
· Assist supervisor/manager and other operators as needed.
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Hours 4pm to 4am on 2-2-3 or 10pm to 6am (must have flexibility)