We are looking for applicants for full-time positions with weekend and occasional overtime availability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering inbound phone calls of customers who are needing service.
- Scheduling appointments with customers and technicians that meet the needs of the customer and our availability.
- Answering customer questions and assisting technicians with customer appointments.
- This position also provides office support through data entry, filing, organizing , scheduling and all other tasks assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience with customer service or an office environment
- Computer literacy and comfortable with learning new programs (Service-Titan, Outlook, Microsoft Office programs)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Phone sales experience
- Must be able to sit for majority of shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer full-paid medical benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability), 401k, and paid vacations.