- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Plumbers Supply Co, a family-owned business in operation for 101 years, has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our Evansville Branch.
Schedule is 1st Shift Monday-Friday
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling transactions for customer sales, assisting with business paperwork and all necessary administration of company issues in accordance with company values, company policies and procedures.
- Invoice all branch orders within P21.
- Responsible for ensuring all bill of ladings, packing lists and invoiced tickets are scanned for retention purposes.
- Answer and direct incoming calls appropriately using professional phone etiquette.
- Work in cashier station. Accurately and efficiently receiving cash, check and credit card payments.
- Reconcile cash drawer per Branch Standard Operating Procedure.
- Sort and distribute all incoming & interoffice mail.
- Process customer inventory returns per Branch Standard Operation Procedure
- Capture accurate and complete information in P21 system for customer and company operations.
- Provide administrative support to Showroom Sales Team including follow up on quotes, sales orders and scheduled shipment dates as well as other duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Team, Operations Team and Branch Manager.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office administrative position preferred.
- Demonstrates honesty & integrity and keeps commitments
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, work independently, as well as teamwork.
- Strong Math Skills & Detail Oriented
- Recognizes issues, problems, or opportunities and determines where action is needed.
- Implements decisions or initiates action within a reasonable time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on Excel & Outlook.
Plumbers Supply Co offers an attractive salary & benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 10 paid holidays, paid time off, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, robust wellness program providing incentives throughout the year, 401K with company match, and a partnership with ARGI financial to provide support for employee's financial needs.
To Join Our Team, click the Apply Button!
Plumbers Supply Co.
BusinessView all jobs at Plumbers Supply Co.
Get fresh Business Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.