HVAC Install Lead
PlumbLine Services Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $23 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Plumbline is kicking this virus out of our way, we are not slowing down anytime soon, we are here to service our clients in need! No need to worry we have the work and we need the technicians to fill our calls. Did I mention we have locations in Centennial and Arvada!
Are you looking for that company that cares about you and your safety? Hands down Plumbline is that company!
Can you take the Lead on Installs?
At Plumbline Services, we do things a bit differently. There is no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in teams and as ONE team, and our goal is meeting the needs of our customers. Think of our teams like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
Plumbline Services is looking for an experienced HVAC Installation Lead who can complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately.
Here is what you need to be qualified…
- Have thorough and complete understanding of refrigeration function and theory with the ability to share knowledge with and assist in training assistants.
- Demonstrate and establish effective working relationships with co-workers from all departments including management staff.
- Receive, verify and load all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Communicate effectively with customers and educate them on newly installed equipment.
- Remove, repair and install residential and light-commercial HVAC related items such as: Air Conditioners, furnaces, packaged units, duct work, thermostats, air filters and filtration systems, zoning systems and dampers, low and high voltage wiring.
- Proficiently use tools necessary to perform required task(s); including gauges, reclaiming machines, hand tools, and ladders.
- Accurately complete and submit all paperwork by established deadlines; including time cards, invoices, payments and warranty information.
- Educate customers on additional products and services offered by Plumbline Services.
- Maintain cleanliness and contents of company assigned vehicle including necessary stock levels, tools and equipment.
- Work required on-call schedule rotation, overtime, holiday(s), night and weekend hours as needed.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Plumbline Services by visiting www.plumblineservices.com.
When you're ready, please apply online www.plumblineservices.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
PlumbLine ServicesWhy Work Here?
Redefining, excellent benefits package, opportunity for growth and development!
Plumbline Services is a full service Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Electrical service company that prides itself on providing exceptional service from the initial inbound call through the service visit and beyond. It's our commitment to excellence that has driven and will continue to drive double-digit growth, which means that our company will double in size in the next 5 years. Those levels of growth mean that for the right candidate, that person who is capable of great things and delivers excellence in all that they do, tremendous growth opportunities are present. There are no free rides, but at Plumbline Services those who earn the right to be more than what they are today are afforded opportunities for more. It's as simple as that!