Child and Adolescent Therapist
Plum Tree Psychology Saint Charles, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65 to $85 Hourly
We are a small private practice looking to add a child/adolescent therapist to our team. Patients are primarily grade school, middle-school, and high-school age. Treatment methods must be evidence-based (e.g., CBT, DBT, ACT). In-person sessions are required. Weekend and one or two weekday evening hours are required. We have a cozy, professional setting. Scheduling, electronic medical records, billing, marketing, and supplies are all provided. Candidate must have a license to practice psychotherapy in Illinois as an LCPC, LCSW, Ph.D., or Psy.D.
- Candidate must have a Master's Degree
- Candidate must have a license (or scheduled exam date) to practice psychotherapy in Illinois as an LCPC, LCSW, Ph.D., or Psy.D.
- Must be versed in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and/or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Excellent communication skills that will relate to children and adolescents with different cultural backgrounds
- Enjoy working with children and adolescents
- Ability to identify and implement coping skills/treatment plans
- Ability to effectively coordinate and communicate with others
- Ability to assess, diagnose, and treat children who may have slight or severe mental, emotional or social disorders.
- Educate family members on the best ways to manage their child's symptoms and how to properly respond to behaviors.
- Organize notes and documentation in accordance with internal policies
- Must adhere to professional and ethical standards as established by law
The candidate chosen will have the knowledge and ability to provide quality care to our patients and their families. You must be well-versed in the most recent child and adolescent therapies techniques.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Plum Tree PsychologyWhy Work Here?
Plum Tree Psychology is a well established practice in the Fox Valley Region. We are very reputable with high employment retention.
Plum Tree provides therapy for kids and support for parents. We conduct psychological and neuropsychological testing for academic, diagnostic, and clinical issues. Plum Tree cares for kids and teens with anxiety, depression, inattention, impulsivity, grief, and low self-esteem. We help kids control behaviors, feelings, and thoughts. Plum Tree’s DBT program helps self-injury or suicidal teens and ADHD coaching helps teens with coping skills.
527 Illinois Ave. St. Charles IL 60174Saint Charles, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Plum Tree Psychology