La Mesa Healthcare Center is proud to be a short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing center. Our goal is to wonderfully enrich thousands of lives, one person at a time. We are dedicated to providing person-centered health care services and are passionate about serving our residents and their families in a nurturing, transitional environment between hospital and home.
We strive to achieve the highest possible quality of care for each resident by providing quality skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitative care, delivered with sensitivity, deep respect, and genuine hospitality. Our Leadership teams are recognized as an important factor in providing that quality of care.
To be successful in this role, we ask;
- Must have at minimum 1 year, Skilled Nursing or Long Term Care experience.
- Interest and awareness of changes and advancement in geriatric nursing and regulations.
- Ability to direct and supervise nursing care and resident care services.
- Current knowledge of county, state and federal laws and regulations that apply to practice of nursing in long term care.
We love our employees and work hard to ensure our team members enjoy flexible scheduling, career stability, and opportunities for growth. And, we are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time staff.
- Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance by Delta Dental
- 401(k) provided by T. Rowe Price
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free continuing education units through PlumUniversity.com
- And much more!
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Plum Healthcare Group, LLC does not own or operate skilled nursing facilities. Plum supports an affiliated family of independently licensed and operated skilled nursing providers by providing an array of administrative and consulting support services. References to “Plum” or the words “company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” “its” or similar language do not imply that Plum Healthcare Group, LLC has direct operating assets, employees, or revenue or that any of the affiliated entities, including facilities or other businesses are operated or managed by the same entity.