Pliler International is one of the region's premier Commercial Truck and Trailer Sales & Leasing Dealerships, proudly serving the ArkLaTex area for many years. Our team enjoys a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focused to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping you establish and build a long-term career with us, because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
As a a family-owned and operated business, we treat our employees like family. The majority of our employees have been with us 10+ years. We are looking for the newest member of our team to join our family!
We are looking for an exceptional Diesel Technician// Truck Mechanic to join our team! A Service Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long-term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Uniforms provided
- Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
- Competitive wages
- Clean and professional work environment
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
- Mentorship Program
- Individuals will be expected to independently diagnosis, repair and/or replace major components.
- Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties including standard vehicle maintenance
- Diagnoses complex mechanical and electronic problems utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable
- Completes complex and detailed mechanical inspections & repairs with minimal supervision
- Replaces defective components as instructed
- Works unsupervised on most tasks
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of malfunctions and perform repairs per OEM guidelines
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed warranty or replacement parts
- Save and tag parts from the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer
- Examine assigned vehicles to determine if safety issues are present or further service work is required or recommended
- Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Attend and complete all company training as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year fleet, dealership, and/or technical school experience - preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pliler - Louisiana