We are seeking a System Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- System Architect to build, manage and maintain servers, Working in AWS and Microsoft Cloud and hybrid environments. Maintain system efficiency and performance
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together. Troubleshoot problems reported by users. Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Support network and system security. Analyze and isolate server and application issues, Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations and security requirements, Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of computers as well as printers. Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Some travel will be required for cybersecurity projects
- At least 3 years experience as a network or systems administrator
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills