We are seeking a Senior Director of Real Estate and Asset Management to join our team!
- Assess all open spaces
- Make recommendations as to whether open spaces should be sold, rented or renovated considering aspects such as zoning, taxes and neighborhood demographics
- Develop and execute property level strategies for leasing, operations and capital expenditures. Prepare annual business plan for strategy execution and develop annual operating budgets and capital planning for the future.
- Monitor financial performance by reviewing monthly reporting packages and reforecast, evaluate variances, and re-visit strategy as needed. Anticipate any developments that can lead to changes in the physical or financial structure of assets, and develop plans to mitigate impact.
- Maximize property revenue
- Define and oversee leasing strategy while prioritizing CCSF’s operational needs for occupancy
- Lead negotiations for spaces that are being sold
- Develop property performance reports
- Oversee all activities necessary to enhance the value of the property portfolio
- Oversee various legal matters (e.g. leasing, environmental, contractual, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Vice Chancellor of Facilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Law or Real Estate, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in real estate